Birth Alarm Lite 2.0
If your mare is about to give birth, you naturally want to be present so that you can intervene in case of any complications or warn a vet in time. Most horses lie fully stretched out on their left or right side during delivery to give the foal more space during the pushing contractions. Birth Alarm Lite capitalizes on this feature and then sounds the alarm by calling your mobile. The Birth Alarm Lite is located under your mare's halter (or in an anti-roll girth) and therefore notices when your mare lies down. The system is easy to install. A maximum of 2 mobile phones can be connected to the birth alarm. The birth alarm also includes a sleep mode.
This birth alarm can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Entry-level model of the Birth Alarm series with sleep mode;
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors;
- Can be attached to the halter or on an anti-roll girth;
- Calls to your mobile when there is an alarm (2 phone numbers can be set);
- Easy to install, just purchase a SIM card with credit.
Manual in different languages:
About Birth Alarm
Birth Alarm is a foal birth reporting system for horses and ponies. Warnings at the birth of foals and it can also be used for monitoring the health of your horse.