BR Fleece Rug Passion 4-EH
BR Fleece Blanket Passion 4-EH
Anatomical shape with double stitched back seam. Two adjustable breastcollar closures. Fleece wither protector, adjustable and detachable surcingles and a tail cord.
The fleece rug features:
- Double stitched back seam;
- Two adjustable straps;
- Withers protector;
- Adjustable and detachable cross surcingles;
- Tail cord.
- Anatomical shape with double stitched back seam;
- Two adjustable breastcollar closures;
- Fleece withers protector;
- Adjustable and detachable cross surcingles.
|Rug Type||Fleece Rugs|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
Do you have questions?
Do you have questions about this product or our online shop? I will be happy to help you find a suitable solution by telephone or e-mail!
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
In 1988 the excludes brand "BR" (Bieman Riding) was introduced. BR has now grown into a recognized brand that is synonymous with quality within the equestrian world.