BR Rain Rug Classic
BR Rain Rug Classic
The BR Rain Rug Classic has haberdashery of zinc with chrome finish. Waterproof: 5000 mm; breathable: 4000 g/m² 24 hours and windproof. Taped seams, anatomically shaped. Adjustable, double chest closure with quick release clips and Velcro. Gussets and a V-model tail flap. Adjustable cross surcingles and adjustable, detachable, elastic leg straps.
The rain rug is provided with:
- Waterproof and windproof;
- Taped seams;
- Double chest closure;
- Cross surcingles;
- Elastic leg straps;
- Tail flap.
The rain rug is suitable for:
The rain rug has the following composition:
- Exterior: 600D polyester ripstop, waterproof coating;
- Filling: Moisture regulating Cool Plus material, nylon (breast part and bottom).
For detailed sizes, colors and other advice/information from Rain Rug see specification data and our size chart.
- Waterproof: 5000 mm; breathable: 4000 g/m² 24 hours and windproof;
- Taped seams, anatomically shaped;
- Adjustable, double chest closure with quick release clips and Velcro;
- V-model tail flap;
- Adjustable cross surcingles;
- Adjustable, detachable, elastic leg straps.
|Rugs singles||Cross Singel|
|Rug Type||Rain Rugs|
|Rug inner lining||Smooth Nylon|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
In 1988 the excludes brand "BR" (Bieman Riding) was introduced. BR has now grown into a recognized brand that is synonymous with quality within the equestrian world.