Hofman Riding Gloves Climatec
Hofman Riding Gloves Climatec
All grip, no slip. That is the mission of this fantastic MacWet Climatec® sports shoes with short cuff. Wearing these gloves while playing golf, riding, enjoying water sports, shooting, fishing, cycling and even paragliding, gives you 100% grip, so your performance is not hampered. The short glove ends at the wrist and can easily be attached to the back of the hand using a durable velcro strap. The ideal glove for any sporting activity where good grip improves performance: MacWet Climatec ® sports gloves with short cuff.
The glove is provided with:
- 50% Polyester 32% Polyamide 16% Polyurethane 2% Elastane;
- Warm, fleece-lined back;
- Elastic cuff with Velcro closure;
- Palm is made of unique Aquatec® material.
Rein reinforcement between the:
- Ring finger and little finger;
- Index finger and thumb.
For extended sizes, colors and other advice/information on the cap see specification data and our size chart.
Maintenance of your horse clothing
No garment is the same and that is why different washing instructions apply per garment. These washing instructions can be found in the label that has been sewn into the clothing. You often find these in your neck or in your side.
Are there no labels with washing instructions? Or have they been wiped out? Do not take any risks and wash your horse clothing with hand or in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius. Never stop riding clothes in the dryer if you are not sure if it can withstand this. You run the risk that the clothes shrink or damaged.
To keep your white riding breeches nice and white, you can occasionally soak the pants in the bio-tex. A little help from Vanish in the washing machine also works wonders. Do you have a stain that cannot be removed from it? Rub the stain before washing with some ox gall soap and leave it for half an hour. Then, without rinsing the ox gall soap, stop your riding breeches in the washing machine and wash them according to the washing instructions in the label. If everything went well, your stain should be out after the first wash.
- Is your clothing not really dirty and you do not want to do it in the washing machine yet? But does it smell like a horse? Hang it just outside in the wind to air. Possibly combined with a clothes spray and your clothes are fine to wear to the horses once again!
- Do you have stubborn stains that no longer leave your clothes? Rub it with ox gall soap. You can just get this in the supermarket. Leave for a while (half an hour) and do not rinse out. Wash the garments according to the washing instructions in the label in the washing machine and if everything went well, the stains are removed after washing.
Hofman Animal Care has a wide range of pet supplies, which now consists of about 8,000 products. Since it was founded in 1987, the company has grown considerably to now have about 70 employees. In addition to products for equestrian sports, they also supply products for pest control.