Outdoor Rug Classic 340 g foal BR
Out of stock
Out of stock
90-day reflection period
Free advice from experts
BR Outdoor Rug Classic 340 g foal
The BR Outdoor rug Classic 340 g has zinc with chrome finish. Waterproof: 5000 mm; breathable: 4000 g/m² 24 hours and windproof. Taped seams, anatomically shaped. Adjustable, single chest closure with quick release clip and Velcro. Adjustable cross surcingles and adjustable, detachable elastic leg straps. Tail cord.
The Outdoor rug features:
- Taped seams;
- Single chest closure;
- Quick release clip and Velcro;
- Cross surcingles;
- Elastic leg straps.
- Tail cord.
The Outdoor Rug is suitable for:
The Outdoor rug has the following composition:
- Exterior: 600D polyester ripstop, waterproof coating;
- Inside: Moisture regulating Cool Plus material, nylon (chest area and bottom);
- Filling: 340 g polyfill.
For detailed sizes, colors and other advice/information from Outdoor rug see specification data and our size chart.
- Waterproof: 5000 mm; breathable: 4000 g/m² 24 hours and windproof;
- Zinc with chrome finish;
- Taped seams, anatomically shaped;
- Adjustable, single chest closure with quick release clip and Velcro;
- Adjustable cross surcingles and adjustable, detachable elastic leg straps;
- Tail cord.
|Rugs singles||Cross Singel|
|Rug Type||Foal rugs|
|Rug inner lining||Smooth Nylon|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
Do you have questions?
Do you have questions about this product or our online shop? I will be happy to help you find a suitable solution by telephone or e-mail!
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
In 1988 the excludes brand "BR" (Bieman Riding) was introduced. BR has now grown into a recognized brand that is synonymous with quality within the equestrian world.