QHP Chap Birgit LW
This chap has a tough look due to the coarse structure of the material on the shaft and the lace on the zipper. The outside is made of elastic imitation leather, with cowhide on the side against the horse.
- Outside material: cow leather, polyurethane;
- Lining material: polyester;
- Chap with a tough look;
- Modern slim fit;
- Model with medium arch;
- Model with wider, shorter calf size;
- Outside of supple elastic imitation leather with a coarse structure;
- Silk against the horse of cowhide;
- Zipper at the back, with a strap at the top with elastic and press stud;
- Waxed lace on the zipper;
- Lined with soft fabric;
- With elastic around the foot.
Maintenance of your horse clothing
No garment is the same and that is why different washing instructions apply per garment. These washing instructions can be found in the label that has been sewn into the clothing. You often find these in your neck or in your side.
Are there no labels with washing instructions? Or have they been wiped out? Do not take any risks and wash your horse clothing with hand or in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius. Never stop riding clothes in the dryer if you are not sure if it can withstand this. You run the risk that the clothes shrink or damaged.
To keep your white riding breeches nice and white, you can occasionally soak the pants in the bio-tex. A little help from Vanish in the washing machine also works wonders. Do you have a stain that cannot be removed from it? Rub the stain before washing with some ox gall soap and leave it for half an hour. Then, without rinsing the ox gall soap, stop your riding breeches in the washing machine and wash them according to the washing instructions in the label. If everything went well, your stain should be out after the first wash.
- Is your clothing not really dirty and you do not want to do it in the washing machine yet? But does it smell like a horse? Hang it just outside in the wind to air. Possibly combined with a clothes spray and your clothes are fine to wear to the horses once again!
- Do you have stubborn stains that no longer leave your clothes? Rub it with ox gall soap. You can just get this in the supermarket. Leave for a while (half an hour) and do not rinse out. Wash the garments according to the washing instructions in the label in the washing machine and if everything went well, the stains are removed after washing.