QHP Eggbutt double-jointed Argentan
A soft bit that is accepted by most horses. An eggbutt has fixed rings so that the movement of the hand has an immediate effect. The double-jointed mouthpiece makes the bit more effective on the tongue. The argentane mouthpiece has a pleasant sweet taste and heats up quickly.
- Mouthpiece Material: 60% Copper, 40% Stainless Steel;
- Material rings: stainless steel;
- Double jointed eggbutt;
- Argentan mouthpiece and stainless steel rings;
- Mouthpiece thickness: 17mm.
|Bit Type||Double Broken|
Maintenance of bits
It is wise to clean the bit after each use, this can be done under the tap or in a bucket of water. A bit of good and extensive cleaning is best with a little lukewarm / warm water and a soft cloth. After washing, dry the bit with a dry cloth. Cooking your bit once a month in a pan of water ensures an optimal clean result and is the most effective way to get the bit clean.
- Never use soap and / or detergents in connection with allergic reactions when washing
- If the bit is very dirty, let it soak in hot water for a while