QHP Fleece Blanket Ornament
To ensure that your horse does not cool down too much after training, you can use this fleece blanket after unsadding your horse. This blanket has detachable webbing. The blanket has a front closure that is covered with a luxurious flap with Velcro closure. The silver-coloured decorative cord and ornament give the blanket a chic look.
- Fabric composition: 100% Polyester;
- Fleece blanket with a luxurious look;
- Equipped with detachable cross surcingles;
- Double clutch closure on the chest;
- The front closures are overlapped with a luxurious chest flap;
- Equipped with chic, silver-coloured decorative cord and ornament with tail cord at the back;
- Soft piece of fleece on the withers.
|Rug Type||Sweat Rugs|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
Do you have questions?
Do you have questions about this product or our online shop? I will be happy to help you find a suitable solution by telephone or e-mail!
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
About Quality Horse Products
Since 2005, it has been our mission to add color to the horse world and to contribute to the fun you experience with your horse. All our products are designed and developed from our love for horses and equestrian sports. We are proud that these products are part of the everyday life of riders and horses all over the world. Our style is best described as colorful and fashionable.