QHP Riding boot Verena wide
QHP Riding Boots Verena Wide
Luxury riding boot with a chic look. Very comfortable due to the hinge point of flexible leather at the ankle and elastic insert next to the zipper. With rough leather on the inside for a stable leg position.
The riding riding boot straps are equipped with:
- Track holders;
- High arch.
Riding riding boot straps composition:
- Outer material: cow leather;
- Lining material: Polyester;
- Sole material: rubber.
- High arch model;
- At the top of the shaft decorated with a button;
- Equipped with a zipper at the back, with a band with elastic and press stud at the top and under a zipper protector with press stud;
- Elastic insert along the zipper;
- Inside of the shaft of raw leather for a quiet leg position;
- Insert of extra supple leather around the ankle;
- Equipped with decorative lace;
- With decorative toe (safety) helmet;
- Shaft lined with cowhide leather;
- Heel lined with soft split leather;
- Foot lined with breathable fabric;
- Equipped with slightly springy insole;
- Rubber sole with shock absorbing heel;
- Also available with standard calf size.
For extensive sizes, colors and other advice / information of the riding riding boot straps / jodhpurs see specification data and our size chart .
Maintenance of your horse clothing
No garment is the same and that is why different washing instructions apply per garment. These washing instructions can be found in the label that has been sewn into the clothing. You often find these in your neck or in your side.
Are there no labels with washing instructions? Or have they been wiped out? Do not take any risks and wash your horse clothing with hand or in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius. Never stop riding clothes in the dryer if you are not sure if it can withstand this. You run the risk that the clothes shrink or damaged.
To keep your white riding breeches nice and white, you can occasionally soak the pants in the bio-tex. A little help from Vanish in the washing machine also works wonders. Do you have a stain that cannot be removed from it? Rub the stain before washing with some ox gall soap and leave it for half an hour. Then, without rinsing the ox gall soap, stop your riding breeches in the washing machine and wash them according to the washing instructions in the label. If everything went well, your stain should be out after the first wash.
- Is your clothing not really dirty and you do not want to do it in the washing machine yet? But does it smell like a horse? Hang it just outside in the wind to air. Possibly combined with a clothes spray and your clothes are fine to wear to the horses once again!
- Do you have stubborn stains that no longer leave your clothes? Rub it with ox gall soap. You can just get this in the supermarket. Leave for a while (half an hour) and do not rinse out. Wash the garments according to the washing instructions in the label in the washing machine and if everything went well, the stains are removed after washing.
About Quality Horse Products
Since 2005, it has been our mission to add color to the horse world and to contribute to the fun you experience with your horse. All our products are designed and developed from our love for horses and equestrian sports. We are proud that these products are part of the everyday life of riders and horses all over the world. Our style is best described as colorful and fashionable.