QHP Turnout belly flap 200gr
This loose belly flap can be attached to all rugs with cross surcingles. Slide the girths through the loops and adjust the length of the girths so that the belly flap is against the belly.
- Fabric composition outside: 100% polyester;
- Fabric composition lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton;
- Fabric composition filling: 100% polyester;
- Loose belly flap made of 600D 3000/3000 ripstop material;
- To be attached to all rugs with cross surcingles;
- Provided with a 200g filling;
- Waterproof and breathable;
- Equipped with four loops;
- Size M: 45 x 55 cm;
- Size L: 55 x 65 cm.
|Rugs singles||Belly Flap|
|Rug Type||Other rugs|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
Do you have questions?
Do you have questions about this product or our online shop? I will be happy to help you find a suitable solution by telephone or e-mail!
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
About Quality Horse Products
Since 2005, it has been our mission to add color to the horse world and to contribute to the fun you experience with your horse. All our products are designed and developed from our love for horses and equestrian sports. We are proud that these products are part of the everyday life of riders and horses all over the world. Our style is best described as colorful and fashionable.