QHP Turnout rug 200gr falabella
This complete turnout rug has a special size for Falabellas. The rug is waterproof and breathable and has 200g filling. The pony can move freely in it because the rug is provided with gussets. Furthermore, the rug has a double breastcollar closure with buckles, cross surcingles, thigh straps and a tail flap.
- Fabric composition outside: 100% polyester;
- Fabric composition inside: 65% polyester, 35% cotton;
- Fabric composition filling: 100% polyester;
- Rain rug with special dimensions for Falabellas;
- Made from 600D 3000/3000 turnout fabric;
- Provided with 200g filling;
- Breathable and waterproof;
- Equipped with double buckle closures on the breastcollar;
- Includes gussets, cross surcingles, elastic leg straps and tail flap.
|Rug Neckpiece||No Neck|
|Rugs singles||Cross Singel|
|Rug Type||Winter Rugs|
The undersize of the blanket is always measured from the middle of the chest over the horse's shoulder to the back where you want the blanket to end.
Pay attention! Don't buy your blanket too big.
We recommend to stop the blanket halfway through the buttocks. Because a blanket that is too big: pulls backwards, can cause sanding spots at the shoulders, get stuck on the withers and lie crooked.
|Order size |
|UnderLength||Upper length||Side length|
|90||90 cm 2'11" 35.4"||65 cm 2'1" 25.6"||45 cm 1'5" 17.7"|
|110||110 cm 3'7" 43.3"||80 cm 2'7" 31.5"||55 cm 1'9" 21.7"|
|115||115 cm 3'9" 45.3"||85 cm 2'9" 33.5"||60 cm 1'11" 23.6"|
All sizes in the size chart are measured with the greatest possible care. It is possible that the sizes differ slightly from the actual product. You cannot derive any rights from this size chart.
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.