QHP Turnout rug 600 200gr
Basic turnout rug with 200 grams lining. The basic turnout rug is waterproof and breathable and available in the colors black and dark blue. The rug has rings at the neck to which a loose neck can be attached.
- Fabric composition exterior: 100% polyester;
- Fabric composition inside: 65% polyester, 35% cotton;
- Fabric composition filling: 100% polyester;
- Turnout rug in 600D, 3000/3000 ripstop turnout fabric;
- Equipped with 200 grams lining;
- Waterproof and breathable;
- Double buckle closure on the front;
- D-Rings for attaching a loose neckline;
- Equipped with gussets, cross surcingles and elastic leg straps;
- Extra large tail flap.
|Rug Neckpiece||No Neck|
|Rugs singles||Cross Singel|
|Rug Type||Winter Rugs|
|Rug inner lining||Smooth Nylon|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
Do you have questions?
Do you have questions about this product or our online shop? I will be happy to help you find a suitable solution by telephone or e-mail!
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
About Quality Horse Products
Since 2005, it has been our mission to add color to the horse world and to contribute to the fun you experience with your horse. All our products are designed and developed from our love for horses and equestrian sports. We are proud that these products are part of the everyday life of riders and horses all over the world. Our style is best described as colorful and fashionable.