QHP Turnout Sheet Big neck 0gr
The rain rug with 0 grams of lining is specially designed for Frisian and Baroque horses.
QHP Blanket Turnout XL 0gr
The rain rug without lining is specially designed for Friesian and Baroque horses. The XL rain rug is strong, waterproof and breathable rain rug and has a specially adapted size for wider horses and is more spacious at the neck and breastcollar than the regular rain rugs.
This rain rug is equipped with:
- Double buckle closure;
- Cross surcingles;
- Leg cords;
- Extra large tail flap.
This rain rug has no neck piece.
The outer fabric is made of 600 denier with ripstop. This makes it 3000 mm waterproof and 3000 g / m2 breathable for 24 hours. The rug is equipped with 300 grams polyester lining.
The rain rug is suitable for:
- Friesian horse, Baroque horse and horses with a wide bow and neck.
The rain rug has the following fabric composition:
- Outer: 100% polyester;
- Inside: 65% polyester, 35% cotton;
- Filling: 100% polyester.
For extensive sizes, colors and other advice / information about the rain rug, see specification data and our size chart .
- 600D rain sheet, 3000/3000 ripstop turnout fabric;
- Equipped with 300 gram lining;
- Waterproof and breathable;
- Special fit for Friesians and Baroque horses;
- Equipped with double quick fastenings at the front;
- D-Rings for attaching a loose neck.
Also available in the following versions:
|Rug Neckpiece||No Neck|
|Rugs singles||Cross Singel|
|Rug Type||Rain Rugs|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.