Tough 1 Myler Bit 9 cm
The Tough-1 Myler bit is a fine bit for training but can also be used for driving.
This bit gives a bit more tongue freedom and gives the right and left aids independently through the horse’s mouth. See our size chart for sizes and advice.
- Myler bit with light tongue freedom
- Press tongue and layers are more evenly distributed
- 1,0cm thick
- Unbroken but roll in the middle
- Copper lines for light sweet flavor and faster acceptance
Maintenance of bits
It is wise to clean the bit after each use, this can be done under the tap or in a bucket of water. A bit of good and extensive cleaning is best with a little lukewarm / warm water and a soft cloth. After washing, dry the bit with a dry cloth. Cooking your bit once a month in a pan of water ensures an optimal clean result and is the most effective way to get the bit clean.
- Never use soap and / or detergents in connection with allergic reactions when washing
- If the bit is very dirty, let it soak in hot water for a while
Do you have questions?
Do you have questions about this product or our online shop? I will be happy to help you find a suitable solution by telephone or e-mail!
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
About Tough 1
Tough-1 a brand that stands for top quality in the equipment of your horse equipment. Blankets are durable, breathable and durable so that your horse is comfortable in all conditions. In short, the products have everything to meet your driving requirements.