QHP Holland fleece rug
QHP Fleece Rug Holland
The fleece rug Holland with fleece lining is a nice rug during unloading or getting off to prevent too rapid cooling of the horse. The fleeced rug covers the whole horse and can also be used as a statue sign.
The fleece rug is provided with:
- Double coupling closure on the chest;
- Detachable cross surcingles;
- Tail cord;
- Fleece withers coat;
- Luxurious breast flap and chic cord.
The fleece rug is available in:
- Various colors.
The fleece rug is suitable for:
The fleece rug has the following composition:
- Outside: 100% polyester;
- Inside: 100% polyester.
For extended sizes, colors and other advice/information of the fleece rug see specification data and our size chart.
- Fleece rug with luxurious breast flap and chic cord;
- Chest closures are overlapped with a luxurious flap;
- Set with a red, white and blue cord;
- Extra flap with velcro closure;
- Equipped with a triangular ornament on the back;
- Equipped with a tail cord.
|Rug Type||Sweat Rugs|
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
Do you have questions?
Do you have questions about this product or our online shop? I will be happy to help you find a suitable solution by telephone or e-mail!
8:30 am to 5:30 pm
About Quality Horse Products
Since 2005, it has been our mission to add color to the horse world and to contribute to the fun you experience with your horse. All our products are designed and developed from our love for horses and equestrian sports. We are proud that these products are part of the everyday life of riders and horses all over the world. Our style is best described as colorful and fashionable.