BR BRPS Saddle Pad Veinte Dressage
BRPS Saddle Pad Veinte Dressage
Anatomically shaped sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon bridoon made of soft polyester twill with a shock absorbing filling of 300 g fiberfill and 8 mm foam. The Cool Plus lining on the bottom has excellent moisture-regulating phead-head-roperties. Due to the anatomically shaped back seam there is less pressure on the vertebrae and withers. The quilted sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon bridoon has a diagonal contrast band on both sides with a woven badge and embroidery. Both the contrast band and the entire sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon bridoon are finished with a silver-colored cord piping. This versatility model is to hog diagonally along the contrast band for a sporty look. The sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon and tab loops are provided with Velcro. Matching BRPS fly veil Veintitres available. Machine washable at 30 ° C.
The sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon bridoon is equipped with:
- Shock-absorbing filling made of 300 g fiberfill and 8 mm foam;
- Moisture-regulating Cool Plus lining;
- Diagonal contrast band with a woven badge and embroidery;
- Moisture-regulating Cooldry mesh lining;
- Anatomically shaped;
- Adjustable sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon and tab loops with Velcro;
- Machine washable at 30 ° C;
- Finished off with a silver colored cord piping.
- Matching fly veil Veintitres available
The sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon bridoon is available in:
- Various colors.
The sheepskin sheepskin saddle pad bridoon bridoon is made of:
- Soft polyester twill.
Maintenance of your horse rugs
In principle, you can simply wash your rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius, but with each wash you can check the waterproofness of your blanket. Washing once out of need is not a problem, but regular washing is not recommended. Would you like to wash the blanket more often? Or just clean your blanket extra well? Then bring it to a special horse blanket laundry. These are specialized in washing and cleaning horse rugs. They use special detergents and impregnation agents to keep your blanket nice and waterproof. Do you prefer to do it yourself but do not you dare to touch the washing machine? Then use some lukewarm / warm water without soap and gently brush off the dirt with a soft brush after soaking in water. The best thing is if you can hang the blanket to dry in the sun. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
This is of course not the case with fleece rugs, stall rugs, fly rugs, eczema rugs and rugs. These rugs are in fact not waterproof. You can wash these rugs in the washing machine at 30 ° Celsius.
- In connection with allergic reactions to washing, do not use any or only special detergents. Never use standard soap and / or detergents.
- Hang the rugs well to allow them to dry properly. This way you prevent the lining from accumulating in a lump.
In 1988 the excludes brand "BR" (Bieman Riding) was introduced. BR has now grown into a recognized brand that is synonymous with quality within the equestrian world.